OneClock Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with a product you purchased from OneClock, LLC, (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) on our website located at oneclock.co (each a “Product” and, collectively, the “Products”), you have 30 days from the date of such purchase to request a full refund.
1. TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND, ALL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE MET:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of the date on which you purchased the Product.
- To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team via email addressed to email@example.com.
- Any accessories originally included with the Product you purchased must be included with your return.
- Company may require that you furnish proof of purchase details to obtain an RMA.
- Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged), in either its original packaging or packaging that provides an equal degree of protection. The RMA number must be included along with your returned Product.
2. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Shipping and handling charges, gift-wrap fees, and taxes paid (e.g., state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to any Product while in transit to Company. If you return a Product to Company (a) without an RMA from Company or (b) without all parts included in the original package, Company retains the right to either (i) refuse delivery of such return or (ii) charge you a restocking fee equal to the higher of fifteen percent (15%) of the original price of the Product or the retail value of the missing parts. We recommend that you use a tracking service for your protection.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that Company has received your returned Product. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request. If your request is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Refunds will be processed and paid within two (2) weeks of Company’s receipt of the Product. Please note that, depending on your credit card company or bank, it may take an additional two (2) to ten (10) business days after your credit is approved for to post if to your account.
OneClock, LLC (“Company”, “we”, or “us”) warrants to the original purchaser only that the OneClock Version One as applicable (each a “Product” and, collectively, the “Products”) you purchased from Company or a distributor or reseller authorized by Company (such authorized distributors and resellers are referred to as “Authorized Reseller(s)”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser (“Warranty Period”), as documented by a valid proof of purchase—e.g. receipt or invoice. If you order the Product via our website located at thedop.com or thedop.myshopify.com or an Authorized Reseller’s website, the Warranty Period starts on the date that you receive the Product as confirmed by a postal delivery document.
- REMEDIES. If a defect in the Product’s hardware arises and a valid claim is received by Company within the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either (1) repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or (2) exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product. If Company, in its sole discretion, determines it is not reasonable to replace the defective Product, Company may refund to you the purchase price paid for the Product. In the event of a defect, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. You may be responsible for payment of shipping and handling charges for the delivery of a repaired or replacement Product, except where prohibited by applicable law. This Limited Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by Company itself or by an Authorized Reseller(s) and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or thirty (30) calendar days, whichever is longer.
- HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE. To obtain warranty service under this Limited Warranty, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our customer service team and deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, together with proof of purchase, to the address specified by Company. To request an RMA, you must contact our customer service team or via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree to pay the cost of shipping the Product to Company. By sending the Product, you hereby acknowledge that ownership of the Product is transferred to Company upon Company’s receipt of the defective Product. If the claim is justified based on this Limited Warranty, Company shall bear the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Product to you. Any Product returned to Company without a valid warranty claim or without a RMA may be rejected, returned at your cost (subject to prepayment), or kept for or thirty (30) calendar days for your pick-up, and then disposed of in Company’s sole discretion with no further liability or obligation to you.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. This Limited Warranty applies only to Products manufactured by or for Company. The Limited Warranty does not apply to, and the term “Product” shall not include, any (a) Company products and services other than the Product, (b) consumable parts of the Product (e.g. batteries).
This Limited Warranty does not apply to any: (i) damage to the Product caused by use with non-Company products; (ii) damage to the Product caused by accident, abuse, misuse, spillage of food or liquid or other external causes; (iii) damage to the Product caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Company; (iv) damage to the Product caused by failure to follow instructions relating to the Product’s use, or use of improper voltage or power supply; (v) damage to the Product caused by service performed by anyone who is not a representative of Company; (vi) cosmetic damage to the Product, including but not limited to scratches or dents; or (vii) defects or parts requiring replacement due to ordinary wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stains, scratches, dents on the casing or paintwork of the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt, recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during the performance of any warranty service, and Company will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
Company does not warrant that the operations of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
No Company employee or Authorized Reseller is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Warranty. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
- IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (INCLUDING WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT CARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may require the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
- NATIONAL STATUTORY RIGHTS. Consumers in some jurisdictions may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods, including, without limitation, national laws implementing EC Directive 99/44. These rights are not affected by the warranties in this Limited Warranty. If you have any questions, please contact Company at email@example.com.